5003751.jpg 1051220Diapositivas50037531051220Diapositivas50037531051220Diapositivas50037531051220Diapositivas5003753

IGLESIA DE LA VERACRUZ
La única iglesia de estilo colonial en la ciudad data de 1682. La iglesia, cuyo nombre original fue Ermita de la Veracruz de los Forasteros, tiene una fachada en piedra y calicanto, y un altar mayor traído de España. En 1982 fue declarada Patrimonio Cultural de la Nación. La plazoleta que le sirve de marco, con similares características arquitectónicas, es parte vital del centro de la ciudad: por uno de sus costados cruza el Paseo Peatonal Carabobo.

LA VERACRUZ CHURCH
The only Colonial-styled church in the city was built in 1682. It is the Ermita de la Veracruz de los Forasteros (Visitors' Hermitage of the True Cross) as it was originally called. The church has a facade of plain sight masonry walls and still proudly displays its main altar, brought in its entirety from Spain. The church, declared Cultural Heritage of the Nation in 1982, along with its Colonial-styled square that presents it to visitors, has been of vital importance to the city's downtown area. The newly opened Carabobo Pedestrian Walkway crosses in front of the structure's main entrance providing the church with an air of dignified glory, as it deserves.

Visitas
4651
Puntuación
3.77 (1 valoración)
Valorar

0 comentario